RENTAL APPLICATIONS – INITIAL REVIEW
Rental Policies & Procedures
The following policies and procedures have been established for all applicants and occupants of properties managed by Barker Management LTD. Company. Please read the following policies and procedures. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Barker Management LTD. Company adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing Laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
Applicants & Occupants
• Each individual of 18 years of age or older who will occupy the property must completely fill out and sign an application.
• Applicants are considered as all individuals that will sign the Lease Agreement and occupy the property
• Occupants are considered as all individuals that will occupy the property
• Each application must be accompanied by a processing fee of forty dollars ($40.00). Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
• The application fee shall be paid by check or cash.
• Application fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, even if you are not accepted.
• Checks should be made payable to: Barker Management LTD. Co.
• All mail correspondence should be sent to the following address:
Barker Management LTD. Company 222 E. Marcy St., Suite 2
Santa Fe, NM 87501
• By completing and signing the application, applicants and occupants give Barker Management LTD. Co. authorization to run a credit check and check their credit history.
• Barker Management LTD. Co. will obtain a credit report and requires a score of 620 or higher to be considered.
• By completing and signing the application, applicants and occupants give Barker Management LTD. Co. authorization to perform a background check which includes the following:
o Nationalcriminaldatabasesearch o Statewideevictionsearch
o Public records search
• Self-employed applicants and occupants must provide most recent tax return and three months of bank statements.
• Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
• Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
• The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rottweilers, Dobermans or any dog known as “pit bull” (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-Bull Terrier, etc). No exceptions.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Barker Management LTD. Co. will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
• Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved
• Security deposit has been received
• Lease Agreement has been signed